News from the Fifth Dimension

Monday, May 16, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to "News from the Fifth Dimension" -- my blog. Seems like everyone nowadays has a blog where they share their thoughts, their problems, their travels, their news (whether it be personal or public that may be of special interest to that person), their philosophies, or what have you. My blog will probably be a combination of all the above.

"News from the Fifth Dimension?" you might ask? Yup! For those of you who know me well, you know where most of my references come from (e.g., my license plate, email address, etc.), so what you're thinking is probably correct? Anyone who answers correctly will win a great prize............. the satisfaction of knowing you solved the riddle!

So... WELCOME! I invite comments, so have at it!

Matthew

2 Comments:

  • Since I do not get the Blade I am looking forward to getting my news from your Blogger. I did not know there was a Kleinfelter Chev in Jonestown. You learn something new every day. Did you see the 50 lb and 100 lb chocolate bar in the gift shop?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 AM  

  • Well, Dan, you know that the Toledo Blade is one of America's finest newspapers, don't you?

    Yes, I saw the 50 lb and 100 lb chocolate bars in the gift shop. Only in America...

    By Blogger Matthew D. Bowland, at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home